Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Was just catching up on my reading-Ohio recs at Family Search

Hey everyone! I was just catching up on my blog reading and caught this heads up from Linda at Flipside and thought you should know http://lindasflipside.blogspot.com/2010/06/family-search-record-search-ohio-death.html

Apparently Ohio death records, which had previously been accessible from the familysearch.org's pilot page (with full view of other records with similar search terms) have now been moved to a beta site. I ran into a similar situation a few months ago when the Philadelphia cemetery returns (titled as death certificates on the site because they are are mixed in with later death registers, etc.) were removed as part of a site change. I checked the beta site to see if they were there, and sure enough, they too are listed as part of the record collection on the beta site. So I was really excited to see them back and glad that the Ohio death records haven't been lost either. Check out the site and view the full record collection list to see what's available now http://fsbeta.familysearch.org/s/collection/list

No comments:

Post a Comment